Summer Seminar, is a once-a-year opportunity for numismatic scholarship and camaraderie that offers students a varied selection of weeklong courses designed for discovery or continued study. For many students, Summer Seminar is a life-changing event; it has catapulted the careers of several of the nation’s most respected collectors, authors and dealers.
For over 40 years, Summer Seminar has featured classes to suit virtually every collector’s hobby needs. Most importantly, everyone attending Summer Seminar shares a common trait: a passion for numismatics.
WIN Scholarship Award Information!
If you would like to apply for WIN’S scholarship award to the ANA summer conference, now is the time! Deadline for applications is December 15th.
You must be a WIN member for at least one year before applying, and must be an active member by doing one of the following:
- Writing articles for Winning Ways
- Serving on the board of directors
- Presenting a program at a WIN meeting
- Selling 50/50 tickets at a major show
- Signing up at least 4 new members within the past couple of years.
If you would like to apply you need to:
- Write a full page (200-250 word) essay including why you want to attend the conference, and your numismatic background.
- Send you dues for the scholarship year, if not already paid. (All dues must be received by December 15th)
- Agree to sign a disclaimer that you will not hold WIN responsible for loss or injury white attending or traveling to or from the conference.
- Agree to provide Winning Ways a report on your experience at the summer seminar (reasonable length suggested) if you receive a scholarship from WIN.
- Send your application to:
- Dave Heinrich, WIN Editor
- PO Box 446
- Miamitown, OH. 45041
- or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application soon!!
The winning name will be drawn at the WIN meeting in conjunction with the January FUN show.
You do not need to be present to win.WIN pays tuition for present ANA member, along with dormitory room and board for a double occupancy room.
(Note: you are not eligible for this scholarship if you have won it in the past 5 years.)