As a member of WIN, I agree with the following standards of conduct:
- To support and be governed by the Constitution and Bylaws of WIN and by any other rules,
policies and regulations adopted from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- To conduct myself so as to bring no reproach or discredit to WIN, or impair the prestige of its membership.
- To freely exchange information with other members of WIN.
- To conduct all my numismatic dealings in a just, fair, and moral manner and to make no false statements as to the condition
of a numismatic item (altered, counterfeit, or otherwise) or in any other matter.
- To neither buy nor sell numismatic items of which the ownership is not clear.
- To abide by all local, state, and federal laws in all numismatic matters and to assist in the prosecution of violators of such laws.
Any violation of this CODE will be grounds for expulsion from the club under its then-current rules.