Benefits of Membership
- Recognition as a collector and contributor to the hobby
- Fellowship and support from fellow members
- Networking and sharing expertise
- Education advancement
- Guest Speakers
- Winning Ways Magazine
- Winning Ways Magazine- Published 3 times per year.
- Scholarly Numismatic Articles
- Recognition of Club Work and Awards
- Literary Awards for Best Articles
- Membership Pin designed by Elizabeth Jones former Chief Engraver, US Mint
- Scholarship Program for Members to ANA Summer Seminar.
Qualification for Membership
- Possess an interest in numismatics
- Willingness to assist WIN in achieving it’s objectives
- Support and abide by WIN’s Code of Ethics
Regular Membership $25.00
Associate Membership $10.00
Junior Membership $5.00
Payable January 1st each year
- Right-click “Download Application Form” link below and select
“Save Target As”.
- Save the file to your Desktop on your local computer.
- Double click the file to open. The form will open in Adobe
- Print the form.
- To complete the new membership process by mail, fill out the form and mail it with your check to the WIN Secretary listed below.
- If you would prefer to pay for your WIN membership using PayPal, please mail or email the form to WIN, and pay using the Pay Now button on the right side of the page.
Cindy Wibker, WIN Secretary
PO Box 471147
Lake Monroe, FL 32747-1147